NACCU 2022 Data Summit
NACCU Data Summit - June 14-15, 2022, Pittsburgh, PA
NACCU understands that utilizing the data in your card systems to generate insights and assist your campus in knowledge-based decision making is a dream of many Vice Presidents and leadership on campuses. This task can be daunting and deciding where to start can be the biggest hurdle. Furthermore, developing processes to achieve consistency in data preparation across platforms may make this seem impossible. But if you do not utilize the power in your data, are you really making the best decisions for your campus? Your tools and expertise are only as valuable as the ability to take advantage of them. That is what NACCU wants to help you do!
NACCU has outlined a progressive program with building blocks leading to a the Summit in June 2022 that will be a two-day in-person event with hands-on training. It does not matter what platforms you are using – this training will teach you how to be a data hero! Multiple focus groups have reviewed… this program will change how you work on your campus!
Learning outcomes from Data Summit:
- Learn how to create more efficient usage of your data reports
- Learn how to integrate data from multiple sources
- Learn how to automate regardless of the platform your campus uses
- Learn how to overcome the perceived limitations in Excel
- Learn how to put together a dashboard that is simple to update with new data
- Learn how to communicate the card operation’s value and impact to upper administration
- Receive a reference manual you can use and share back on your campus
- Receive access to a collection of digital templates and resources
Gain important skills that increase your value to your campus as well as your own marketability - Register now!
- Member rate - $395
- Non-member rate - $495
- Tuesday, June 14, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, June 15, 8:00am – 2:00pm
Book your hotel today: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/pittsburgh-william-penn/meetings/acuho-i-annual-06072022
Note: We are co-locating this program during the ACUHO-I annual conference. The link to the hotel block has ACUHO in it – this is the correct link and not an error! Please book your hotel rooms asap.