Opening - Admin Support Specialist
Purpose of the Position:
- Serves as liaison to students, faculty/staff, parents, affiliates and University business partners for the Meal Plans and 49er Card program.
- Specializes in the performance of reconciling and manipulation of data requirements necessary to operate the Meal Plans and 49er Card Office.
- Maintains and updates process documentation for all policies and procedures related to the functionality of the office.
- Performs the appropriate steps related to the specific guidelines and procedures of the Meal Plans and 49er Card Office.
- Thorough understanding of all university policies and procedures related to the operation of the 49er Card Office.
Salary: $41,251 - $45,834
Minimum Qualifications: Graduation from high school and one year of related office experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Essential Job Duties: Acts as subject matter expert on Meal Plan and 49er Card policies and procedures. Creates positive interactions with students, parents, faculty, staff, University Guests, etc. Resolve problems and/or compliance issues based on delegated authority. Uses Transact, Cloud Point of Sale, WebFocus, Banner, credit card payment gateway to ensure accuracy of data and support the University community. Processes meal plan additions, changes, and cancellations. Assist students with financial transactions to be deposited into their campus stored value accounts. Reconciles daily cash, check, and credit card reports. Orders office supplies and equipment for the office. Reconciles departmental financial transactions. Update and maintain documentation of processes and procedures for the 49er Card Office. Works closely with office staff and Business Services Marketing Manager to produce and provide subject matter for all advertising material for the 49er Card and Meal Plan programs.
Preferred Qualifications: Graduation from high school and demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities gained through four years of specialized office experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.