Opening - Analyst Programmer, Intermediate
- Conducts training, attending operational meetings and networking and affiliate groups.
- Liaison with campus customers and outside vendors to evaluate needs, update systems and solve problems.
- Oversees support of parking systems servers, desktop/notebook computers, printers, and other associated information systems, hardware (LPR, parking gates, POS terminals, card readers of various kinds, access control security panels, networking equipment, building alarm hardware, etc.).
- Provide financial reconciliation and transactional reporting on parking systems as needed.
- Provides technical expertise and support for assigned information systems. Resolves complex technical issues and customer service problems as required. Works with the Director of IS, PantherCard, and Operations Support and vendor representatives in coordinating system and equipment support, maintenance and repair, and repair services within assigned operations.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity, security, and reliability of GSU parking system including Flex/T2/ScanNet/PARCs and soon to be chosen replacement for ScanNet. Provides user support for Parking Office and other college constituents. Acts as secondary administrator for CBORD access control system, Transact campus card system, Sequoia Point of Sale systems and other Auxiliary and Support Services administrative systems. Verifies proper functioning of various elements of the system which allow for communications with remote devices and external systems. Coordinates and performs ongoing adjustments to system components in response to changes in operating environment and customer requirements