Opening - Coordinator (Security & Fire Systems)
This position’s primary responsibility is the protection of life and property. This is accomplished by ensuring the reliable operation and maintenance of all fire, life safety and security systems on campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Install and maintain fire alarm systems
2. Oversee maintenance testing and inspection of the fire suppression systems.
3. Install, test and maintain burglar alarm systems
4. Install and maintain CCTV systems
5. Wire, install and maintain campus wide card system
6. Wire and troubleshoot electrified locking systems that pertain to access control