Opening - Coordinator/Central Card Office
- Coordinates operation of the Central Card Office for ID cards, Mobile Credentials, badges, conference cards, gift cards and all other photo related services for students, faculty, and staff.
- Monitors system resources including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recover-ability.
Monitors Online Photo Submission, Mobile Credentials, E-Accounts, AMC Machines, and Door Access for vendors.
- Manages and maintains Central Card website; creates new pages as new Central Card technology is deployed.
- Manages CMU Dining meal plan and flex website payment gateway.
- Ensures systems availability, functionality, integrity, and efficiency.
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance, and repair of all equipment related to the ID card program including cash registers, readers, printers and includes the coordination with the application team of all new locations with equipment, software, and site location for communication equipment.
- Assigns access for numerous system privileges through imports and interfaces with other information systems; maintains accuracy of this data and provides oversight.
- Produces yearly budget and monthly revenue/expense reports.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and auditing of accounts between Blackboard and SAP.
- Coordinates all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance including system fixes, application of upgrades, patches and enhancements to Windows and card production workstations, Blackboard Transact system and other software used by the Central Card Office.
- Responsible for ID card producing software, workstations, cameras, printers, and related equipment.