Opening - Door Access Systems Specialist
Ensures that the campus community receives appropriate electronic access privileges in a timely manner while adhering to applicable security protocols.
1. Responsible for granting, removing, and troubleshooting of the electronic door access systems via system interface
2. Works closely with the Campus Services Customer Service Center for elevated door access concerns
3. Supports the department in generating user access lists and lock access logs upon request from department heads, deans, chairs and/or designees
4. Provides support for annual audit on door access privileges as assigned
5. Assists in the development and maintenance of door access standards, policies and procedures
6. Assists with system and data updates, door access system upgrades and other designated door access systems projects