Opening - Engineering Project Manager
Position: Engineering Project Manager
Do you have a passion to belong to an organization where your contributions go a long way? Do you want to belong to an intimate but growing team that is passionate about innovation, collaboration and exceptional client service?
At Atrium, we are constantly striving to grow and learn so that we can better support our clients. If you have a growth mindset, are a self-starter and thrive under a dynamic environment, you are probably a great fit for our team!
We're looking for an Engineering Project Manager to oversee multiple projects. This role will involve organizing and communicating with partners, clients, engineers, and stakeholders. This role will define and manage project scope, and schedule deadlines.
What You'll Do
● Live by and champion our values: #clientjoy, #teamspirit, #enthusiasm, #initiative, #gratitude.
● Work with our clients, partners, developers, and support team to resolve complex problems.
● Use your strong technical and communication skills to address client issues.
● Assist your manager in process and infrastructure improvements.
● Work with Clients and Partners to understand their needs and translate them into Requirement documents
● Writing and maintaining Statements of Work.
● Monitor productivity of engineers and contractors and ensure contractor billing accuracy.
Qualities You Will Bring
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
● Ability to work autonomously and efficiently in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
● Ability to communicate complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
● Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating cross-functionally in your search for the solutions to our clients' needs.
● Distill requirements into concrete Statements Of Work.
Experience You Will Bring
● 3-5 years of project management experience– working directly with engineers.
● Writing Statements of Work.
● Defining Minimal Viable Product.
● Estimating and managing project costs.
● Familiarity with project management development tools.
Nice to have
● PMP certification.
● Knowledge of database driven web applications
● Familiarity with Accessibility standards (WCAG).
● Our mission is to connect people and solutions to power exceptional experiences.
● Collaborate with a passionate, positive-minded team from around the country that is supportive and encouraging of one another.
● The ability to learn and expand your career at a fast-growing and continuously evolving company.
● Your contributions will be visible and have a high impact.
● We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, virtual social events, and competitive benefits.
● Enjoy the benefits of working remotely full-time, with the opportunity for occasionally connecting in person with our Dallas-Fort Worth team.
Who We Are
Atrium is a revolutionary cloud-based campus card management solution for institutions of any size, focused on the college/university market. We provide the functionality of traditional systems re-imagined for the mobile generation. We provide a superior user experience for both university administrators as well as students through frictionless access to services on and off campus through their mobile devices.
PLEASE NOTE: All candidates applying to this job posting must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no possibility of H1-B sponsorship, transfers or corp-corp available.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com