Opening - Fiscal Support Specialist
The Fiscal Support Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of tasks that are standard or regular support duties within an assigned department or program. This position is governed by Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, state and federal laws and agency/institution policy.Supervise the daily operation of the Campus Card Office.
. Id card production
• student employee scheduling, training, and monitoring
• ordering supplies for the ID production system and office supplies
• assisting customers and departments with resolving problems
• processing all accounts payables and resolving any issues related to those areas
• processing accounts receivables include billing to individual campus departments for faculty and staff ID cards, annual billing of maintenance costs, and prepare refunds for ID cards and Razorbuck$