Opening - SharkCard Technician
1. Performs daily system check on card readers to ensure proper billing and transactional accuracy.
2. Performs level one software maintenance to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
3. Troubleshoots problems with card office equipment to ensure it is fully operational for customer use.
4. Generates and reconciles weekly reports of classroom and laboratory access for HPD programs.
5. Supports the production, quality control, and problem resolution for large volumes of SharkCards annually.
6. Installs and maintains Sharkcard related hardware systems for faculty and staff to ensure technology resources are properly functioning.
7. Repairs and troubleshoots Sharkcard related technology issues at the site and remotely to ensure problems are resolved timely.
8. Provides first-line, basic support for the installation, configuration, maintenance and support of hardware and software for Sharkcard services.
9. Provides support at all facilities including classrooms, offices, clinics, videoconferencing classrooms, and all university locations on campus or off, as required.
10. Resolves issues for students, faculty, and staff encountering hardware, software and other problems relating the Sharkcard.
11. Inspects and recommends maintenance of Sharkcard technology equipment housed in university facilities including offices, classrooms, computer labs, and clinics, as assigned.
12. Assists with proper removal and disposal of Sharkcard technology from the university.
13. Completes special projects as assigned.
14. Performs other duties as assigned or required.