Opening - Specialist, Pioneer ID Card Office
The Pioneer ID Card Office at the University of Denver exists to give DU students, faculty and staff reliable and verifiable identification. The office provides access to facilities, dining and special events and is committed to ensuring Pioneer ID Cards work properly and the accounts connected to those cards are managed properly.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Pioneer ID Card Office, including, but not limited to: ID card production, customer service, troubleshooting, cashiering, data entry and accounting. The position reports to the Assistant Director of Student Financial Services.
- Administer the production of new and replacement ID cards and RTD Passes for all students, faculty and staff.
- Manage all daily operations of the office including covering shifts, inventories and maintaining the integrity of the system.
- Assist customers with debit accounts, meal plans, ID card problems and questions.
- Process requests for privileges and building access.
- Accept payment and process transactions for Flex and Bookstore deposits, issuing ID cards, RTD Passes, and passport photos.
- Responsible for balancing and closing registers at end of day.
- Assist in the operation of the first-year student orientation carding event.
- Assist with the production and distribution of ID card requests submitted online.
- Assist in troubleshooting system errors and processing user requests for reports and information.
- Perform accounting tasks as necessary, on a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Review daily system import logs to ensure successful completion.
- Review and process employee termination lists, revoking all necessary privileges, notifying relevant departments and expiring cards as needed.
- Responsible for creating and designing marketing materials and managing website content for the ID card office, ensuring compliance with the University's branding standards and Department of Education regulations.
- Serve as the product champion to all external customers utilizing the Pioneer ID Card System.
- 75% core ID office tasks/25% special projects as determined by Assistant Director.