Opening - ID Center Operations Supervisor
- Responsible for the quality of customer support provided to students, staff, faculty, and visitors as well as Card services provided to administrative and academic units across the University.
- Provide leadership to create a welcoming environment for a diverse customer base.
- Ensures readiness of ID Card office and systems for daily service. Responsible for duties surrounding card production, software management and interfaces, point-of sale support and programming, customer service, management of card deposits and weekly revenue distribution, photo submission, and serves as backup to complete tasks as needed.
- Coordinate student schedules and operations for special needs such as START freshman orientation, INTO OSU new student arrivals, remote photo sessions
- Support the strategic initiatives of other units, such as: Housing and Dining, MU Retail Food Services, Information Services, Human Resources, Registrars, Library, Athletics, Dixon Recreation Center, Facilities, Student Affairs, and Business Affairs.
- Participate in development of policies, projects, new procedures related to the effective use of ID Cards for students, staff, faculty, affiliates, and associates of the University.
- Oversee payments to vendors, billings to departments, reporting, inventory control and cash internal controls.
- Assist with annual review of assessment to internal user and partner departments.
- Support the development and ongoing advancement of the OSU ID Card programs.