NACCU Data Summit
NACCU Data Summit - additional programs to be announced soon!
NACCU understands that utilizing the data in your card systems to generate insights and assist your campus in knowledge-based decision making is a dream of many Vice Presidents and leadership on campuses. This task can be daunting and deciding where to start can be the biggest hurdle. Furthermore, developing processes to achieve consistency in data preparation across platforms may make this seem impossible. But if you do not utilize the power in your data, are you really making the best decisions for your campus? Your tools and expertise are only as valuable as the ability to take advantage of them. That is what NACCU wants to help you do!
It does not matter what platforms you are using – this training will teach you how to be a data hero! Multiple focus groups have reviewed… this program will change how you work on your campus!
NACCU held the first Data Summit event in June 2022.
Listen to what attendees had to say!
Upcoming Data Summit programs:
- November 3-4, The Ohio State University
- February 9-10, West Coast location to be announced soon!
Learning outcomes from Data Summit:
- Learn how to create more efficient usage of your data reports
- Learn how to integrate data from multiple sources
- Learn how to automate regardless of the platform your campus uses
- Learn how to overcome the perceived limitations in Excel
- Learn how to put together a dashboard that is simple to update with new data
- Learn how to communicate the card operation’s value and impact to upper administration
- Receive a reference manual you can use and share back on your campus
- Receive access to a collection of digital templates and resources
Gain important skills that increase your value to your campus as well as your own marketability - registration for the next Data Summit will open soon!
- Day 1, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Day 2, 8:00am – 2:00pm
What you need to know:
- You will need to bring a PC laptop with you that has either MS Office 365 version or 2019 version of Microsoft Excel. Check with your university IT department if you don't have it. (Please note: Power Query and Power Pivot are not yet available in Excel for Mac.)
- In the week prior to your arrival , you will be sent a link to files utilized during the Data Summit. Please know you will need these files saved to your laptop.
- You will receive one copy of the Data Summit manual for your use when onsite. This will include instructions and visuals as well as space to take notes. You may take the resource back to campus.