NACCU Best Video Award
The NACCU Best Video Award recognizes an institution’s use of video to communicate the purpose and intent of the card center. It may promote use of the campus card and other related technology. This award recipient is selected by NACCU member vote.
2024 award sponsored by HID Global
Nominations are closed for the 2024 NACCU Best Video Award. All NACCU members are encouraged to submit nominations, and there is no cost to do so. Nominations for 2025 awards will open this fall.
- Award submissions may be self-nominated or nominated by another NACCU institutional member or by a NACCU corporate member.
- Nominee must be a member of NACCU to be eligible.
- Because outcome is decided by the general membership, Awards Committee members may submit for this award.
- Nominees will submit entries to the NACCU Office prior to the designated deadline.
- Best Video: To enter, submit the video to NACCU via the link provided.
- All video entries will be published to the membership for electronic voting, and on display at the annual conference for attendees to vote. The NACCU Office will track the online voting returns for those not attending the conference. For each award, the nomination receiving the top votes from NACCU membership will be the recipient.
- In the event of a tie, the Awards Committee will make the final decision.
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
2023 recipient of the NACCU Best Video Award
“We are thrilled to receive the NACCU Best Video Award,” said Stephen Courchane, Director of the U Card Office. “Our team worked hard to create a video that effectively communicates the value of our card office to the University community, and this award is a testament to that.” MORE
Brigham Young University
2022 recipient of the NACCU Best Video Award
“We are so grateful to win the NACCU 2022 Best Video Award,” said Rachel Engler, BYU ID Center Manager. “We had a lot of fun making this video and we learned some things along the way.” Rachel, along with Jon Hardy, Cougar Cash Application Manager, Dane Larsen, Treasury Services Manager, and John Leatherwood, Assistant Treasurer, accepted the award virtually. MORE
2021 recipient of the NACCU Best Video Award
“My team and I are so humbled by this award,” said Aesha Brown, Manager of OneCard Operations at Sheridan College. “The Best Video Award is a great accomplishment for us. We wanted to create a video that was light-hearted and fun, and also informative. We wanted to showcase our diverse student population, because that’s what makes Sheridan such a special place. Thank you again to the NACCU community.” MORE
2020 recipient of the NACCU Best Video Award
“We are so honored that you’ve selected our video for an award,” said Jonathan Plant, OneCard Operations Manager at Valpo. “One of the many ways that NACCU is special is the way that we share ideas and inspiration with each other. When it came time for us to create our OneCard video, we went to the NACCU video awards from the past for inspiration. Hopefully we have added something useful to that pool for others to draw from as well.” MORE
The University of Alabama
2019 recipient of the NACCU Best Video Award
The submitted “ACT Card Mission” video was one of three finalists which was voted on and selected as the recipient by members who voted live at the conference and online. MORE
2018 recipient of the NACCU Best Video Award
Liberty University’s video was created to inform students, faculty, and staff about the Flames Pass (the official Liberty University ID) and its many uses, as well as educate them on the benefits of using Flames Cash (the declining balance account.) MORE
2016: Brigham Young University
2015: Georgia Institute of Technology
2014: Florida International University
2013: Ryerson University
2012: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill