Apply to serve on the NACCU Board of Directors
Apply to serve on the
NACCU Board of Directors
Serving on the NACCU Board of Directors offers a stellar opportunity to represent and advance our industry. Members of the NACCU Board set the association's strategic path and ensure that NACCU's resources and programs meet the needs of our members.
If you are willing to dedicate quality time to help continue strengthening our association, we encourage you to submit your application.
Applications are being accepted through 5PM ET January 3, 2023.
The minimum requirements to be considered as a candidate are as follows:The minimum requirements to be considered as a candidate are as follows:
- Listed as a contact for an institutional NACCU member in good standing
- Three years or more experience in the campus identification industry
- Three years or more experience with NACCU
- Served as a member on at least one NACCU committee
- Attended at least one NACCU annual conference
The board typically meets in person at the annual conference and one additional time per year for two to three days. These meetings may be in person if possible, or virtual. In addition, there are monthly conference calls. Board members serve in one or more Board roles and are involved with NACCU committees.