Call For Proposals
4Present a session at the NACCU 2022 Annual Conference
Covington, KY • April 14-17, 2024
NACCU 2024 Call for Proposals *closed*
Are you interested in presenting a session at NACCU 2024? How about leading a group discussion, participating on a panel, or presenting alongside one of your vendors or a peer institution? Submit a presentation proposal at the link below.
We have opportunities for you to be involved in our educational program! Sign up below or if you need to discuss options or topics, reach out to Jörrun Liston, NACCU Research and Education Director at email@example.com.
Be a part of NACCU 2024!
Each year we ask our institutional and corporate members to give engaging presentations on successful or innovative programs that they would like to share with our members.
30 Minute Session
Features 20 minutes of content presentation and 10 minutes of Q & A
45 Minute Session
Features 30 minutes of content presentation and 15 minutes of Q & A
Round Table Discussion
Interested in how colleagues have resolved campus challenges? Bring them together to share solutions and insights. Each discussion needs a topic and facilitator willing to guide the conversation and ensure everyone has an opportunity to participate. 30 or 45 minute sessions available.
Moderated Panel Discussion
Showcase multiple perspectives by involving other institutions or a team from your campus. As the moderator, please confirm with panel members prior to submitting their names. 30 or 45 minute sessions available.
Submission Guidelines and Information
Guideline for Submissions
- Presentation Proposals are due by Monday, December 11, 2023.
- Each presenter must be a NACCU institutional or corporate member.
- Submission of session proposal does not guarantee inclusion in the program.
- List only those co-presenters who have committed to your presentation.
- Selected presenters will be notified by the first week of January 2024.
- Presenters are responsible for registering for the conference by January 31, 2024.
- Presenters must complete a Speaker Agreement (sent via email) in order to be confirmed for a session.
- Presenters must agree to be publicly listed as a presenter.
- NACCU reserves the right to revise presentation titles and session length, reassign topic areas and levels, and edit the session information for promotional and program publications.
- NACCU will provide a screen, LCD projector, microphone and laptop.
- Speakers will be required to bring their final presentation to their session or submit their presentation by Friday, April 12, 2024 for upload by NACCU’s A/V provider.
- Corporate members: Please make every effort to present with a member school. Proposals that include school members will be given priority consideration. Please confirm the school presenters prior to submitting your proposals.
Corporate members: You must exhibit and have a FULL registration to present. Exhibit Hall-only passes do not allow you to present.
- New Professional (Beginner)
- Mid-level Professional (Intermediate)
- Senior Professional (Advanced)
Proposals will be reviewed by the Professional Development Committee using the criteria below.
- Topic Focus and Relevance
- Audience Appeal
- Audience Engagement and Take Aways
- Presenter’s Experience with proposed topic
- Presenter’s Audience Feedback from previous NACCU Conferences (if applicable)
Notices of acceptance, along with Speaker Agreement will be emailed during the first week of January 2024.
You will be asked to select up to three for your session proposal.
Administration and Operations
The ability to coordinate, oversee, administer, and assess the operations of the campus card program and all related services and activities.
The ability to successfully exchange information by means of speaking, writing, or using a common system of signs and behaviors through verbal and nonverbal symbols.
The ability to comprehend the business components of the campus card program and to develop and manage financial operations to ensure continued program viability.
The ability to set the direction, standard, and strategy for the campus card program while motivating, inspiring, and empowering others to embrace and contribute to the vision.
The ability to identify and market to campus card program constituents using effective promotions, communications and informational pieces in a variety of formats.
The ability to identify organizational needs and to initiate strategies related to the campus card program that are aligned with the institutional mission, strategic direction, and values.
The ability to incorporate educational opportunities into the everyday tasks of the campus card program and illustrate how those can become transferrable skills.
The ability to analyze, understand and implement technologies used for the campus card program and to leverage those tools to best meet the needs of the institution.
December 11, 2023 Call for Proposals closes
January 5, 2024 Speakers notified and Speaker Agreement sent
January 12, 2024 Speaker Agreement Due
January 31, 2024 Early bird Deadline for speakers to register
March 15, 2024 Complete PowerPoint presentation due
April 12, 2024 Final PowerPoint presentation due
How to submit your proposal
The call for proposals closed Monday, December 11, 2023.
If you have questions, please contact Jörrun Liston, Research and Education Director at (406) 493-0622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.