Opening - Systems Coordinator (7584U), Housing & Dining Services
Date postedMarch 8, 2023
Database Management and Analysis:
- Applies professional concepts to formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding.
- Gathers, analyzes and documents requirements and revises existing system logic issues.
- Generate and analyze sales and usage reports from internal database systems; Point of sales (POS) and Menu Management.
- Audits this data for presentation to directors. Helps to identifies trends and red flags.
- Provides micro analysis of food costs for all dining and retail locations.
- Set priorities and establish guidelines and procedures for database management.