Get ready for NACCU 2023 in Austin!
Join us in Austin for the NACCU 2023 Annual Conference!
You are invited to join us in Austin, Texas April 16-19, 2023 for the NACCU 2023 Annual Conference! NACCU 2023 is the only event that focuses specifically on the technological advances, innovations, and business practices involved with implementing, operating, and expanding a successful campus card program. Here are just a few of the exciting experiences available to you at the conference:
- Our keynote speaker is white hat hacker Dr. Charles Miller. He will take you on a detailed, behind-the-scenes journey to illustrate how hackers exploit vulnerabilities. Dr. Miller will help you recognize the gravity of this 21st century issue and you'll walk away with solutions for prevention.
- Educational opportunities include sessions focusing on tech and data from both peers and vendors, as well as plenty of content on today's hottest issue: ensuring your campus infrastructure is preparing for the upcoming mobile future. Attend panel discussions with schools who have already done it, including Auburn University, Swarthmore College, University of Tennessee at Knoxville, and University of Vermont! Other campuses that have made the move will be presenting sessions outlining their mobile journeys, including Penn State University, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, University of Alberta, Central Michigan University, Sheridan College, and others. You'll also be able to visit the NACCU exhibit hall, where vendors will be ready to help you answer your questions about what is needed to prepare your current system for the future. Beyond mobile, NACCU has plenty of insightful and relevant content for you! North Dakota State University will be talking card office budgets and the keys to ensuring future funding. In today's environment, door access policies and procedures are critical - join a roundtable with your peers to discuss important considerations. Our friends at Sam Houston University will be discussing the data you have in your hands and how you can use that data to make informed decisions. The Ohio State University will be talking about how to automate many of the processes you are doing manually now. New York University will be discussing their adoption of standards for security technology, and the University of Florida will talk about their solutions for managing relationships with cardholders before, during and after orientation. In addition to educational sessions, you'll also be able to talk about relevant topics at roundtable discussions, and Ask the Experts for advice. Browse the session schedule here.
- Network with new and old NACCU connections at the opening reception, breakfasts and lunches included in your conference registration, and at a very special closing event, to be held at Austin's legendary venue, The County Line on the Lake. Enjoy barbeque and drinks with your new and old NACCU friends on the banks of Lake Austin at this indoor-outdoor location featuring a beautiful large redwood deck overlooking the water. It's sure to be a memorable evening!
- Attendees are invited to attend a free post-conference tour of the HID manufacturing facility. The tour will include refreshments & transportation. There is no cost to participate in the tour, but registration is mandatory. Add this ticket during your conference registration. Participation is limited and is first-come, first-served.
- Are you new to the industry, or do you have new staff who could benefit from an overview of campus ID programs? Add the Industry Essentials Institute pre-conference workshop to a conference registration! The NACCU Industry Essentials Institute will be held on Sunday, April 16, and is directed at institutional and corporate attendees who would benefit from an industry introduction or review. Sessions and events during IEI are specifically designed to help attendees learn the fundamentals of campus card programs, industry best practices, and communication techniques.
We hope you are ready to join us in Austin for NACCU 2023, and we look forward to seeing you there.
Click here to review options, fees, and policies before registering.
Check out the event schedule and session descriptions!
Contact us if you require login or registration assistance.